- Please wait outside or in your car until I call/beckon you to come in.
- I will meet you at the door.
- Therapist will open and close all doors on entry and exit of the clinic to reduce common touch areas. This is for therapist safety.
- If you have an unexplained fever, I will postpone your treatment.
- I will check if you have developed any symptoms of illness since I spoke to you on the phone.
- I will check to ensure that you have brought your own fresh, clean facemask. Until we are fully through this pandemic, our rule is simple:
No Mask = No Treatment
You are welcome to wear or bring with you fresh, clean gloves, if you wish.
- I will ask you to sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer on arrival.
- I will bring you directly to the clinic room to complete any forms and begin treatment.